Please stick to the shipping timeline we offer at checkout as the final ‘expected’ delivery timeline. This is usually 2-4 weeks for most orders. During busier periods, we change this to 3-5 weeks to set realistic expectations. We sometimes also offer a 1-3 week rushed option, though this is not available during busy periods.
All orders generally take 5-10 days to be created and shipped. This can increase to up to 20 days during sales periods. At checkout we will provide you an estimated delivery time, and this is the time you should follow in terms of expected delivery.
Our talented artists take their time to ensure your custom pet art is absolutely perfect for you before sending it to print. We also have an internal artwork review to double-check all the finer details of your pet art. It’s definitely worth the wait.
All orders go through an artwork quality check as well as a product quality check. This ensures that you receive the highest quality print.
All orders are shipped with tracking and you will receive your tracking number by email as soon as it’s available.
Delivery time estimates are shown below:
- USA: 3-5 working days
- CA, AUS, UK: 5-8 working days
- Europe: 5-10 working days
- Rest of world: 10-21 working days
Wrong Address – If you or your end customer provide an address that is considered insufficient by the courier, the shipment will be returned to our facility. You will be liable for reshipment costs once we have confirmed an updated address with you (if and as applicable).
Unclaimed – Shipments that go unclaimed are returned to our facility and you will be liable for the cost of a reshipment to yourself or your end customer (if and as applicable).
- We are not responsible for deliveries that were attempted but not successful because there was no one home or available to give a signature.
- We are not responsible for unsuccessful delivery attempts that result in a return to sender situation.
- We are not responsible for incorrect addresses entered into our shipping form.
- After a package is shipped out, we are unable to modify the delivery address.
- We are unfortunately not responsible for stolen packages.
- We are not responsible for delays caused by customs, or unexpected postal delivery delays such as local postal backlogs or strikes.
- We are not responsible for customs fees for international customers.
- We always try our best to estimate the shipping time and communicate with complete transparency with our customers, but sometimes unforeseen problems occur.