Due to the customized nature of all of the products we produce at CoolCanva, we cannot offer returns. Your artwork is designed with care and is entirely personal to you and your pet.
If you are unhappy with your final product then please get in touch with us. Customer satisfaction is one of our passions and we always endeavour to make sure you’re happy with the final masterpiece.
If you received the wrong product, and incorrect size or print, or your product was damaged in transit, we will of course replace it without question. Please let us know within 48 hours of receiving your order in this case.
If you have placed an order recently and have changed your mind, you can cancel your order within 24 hours. If 24 hours have passed, the cancellation will be granted at our discretion. The reason for this is that our artists often begin work as soon as you have placed your order.
Please be aware that when we create your artwork, we use the photo you uploaded with your order. If you do not follow our Photo Guide, we cannot offer any solution. It’s your responsibility to submit a high quality photo that adheres to our submission guidelines. Low quality photos will result in low quality artwork. We do allow for notes to be added to orders in case you have anything to let us know about. However, we can’t guarantee that special requests will be adhered to – for example we cannot edit a photo to close or open a mouth, add a smile etc. We can however, remove red eye, edit eye color and other requests.
Please note that all examples on site were made from high quality, high resolution photos. Blurry, low quality photos will not allow our design team to produce the high quality finish you see on site.
NB : Change photo after starting painting cost : 10$
Wrong Address – If you or your end customer provide an address that is considered insufficient by the courier, the shipment will be returned to our facility. You will be liable for reshipment costs once we have confirmed an updated address with you (if and as applicable).
Unclaimed – Shipments that go unclaimed are returned to our facility and you will be liable for the cost of a reshipment to yourself or your end customer (if and as applicable).
- We are not responsible for deliveries that were attempted but not successful because there was no one home or available to give a signature.
- We are not responsible for unsuccessful delivery attempts that result in a return to sender situation.
- We are not responsible for incorrect addresses entered into our shipping form.
- After a package is shipped out, we are unable to modify the delivery address.
- We are unfortunately not responsible for stolen packages.
- We are not responsible for delays caused by customs, or unexpected postal delivery delays such as local postal backlogs or strikes.
- We are not responsible for customs fees for international customers.
- We always try our best to estimate the shipping time and communicate with complete transparency with our customers, but sometimes unforeseen problems occur.